Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rene Russo's Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rene Russo's Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

Is the Rene Russo cut going to be the new Rachel?

This month, two women in my office cut their long hair into the Russo cut, and they both dyed it dark auburn. It looks awful on both of them.

When are people going to learn that just because something looks good on a celebrity, it doesn't mean it's necessarily going to flatter /them/?

Hair should suit the wearer, not the latest trend.

Ally

jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

> Is the Rene Russo cut going to be the new Rachel?

> This month, two women in my office cut their long hair
> into the Russo cut, and they both dyed it dark auburn.
> It looks awful on both of them.

> When are people going to learn that just because
> something looks good on a celebrity, it doesn't mean
> it's necessarily going to flatter /them/?

> Hair should suit the wearer, not the latest trend.

> Ally

i agree Ally not all styles suit everyone.

JM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:27am

You know, months ago I toyed with the idea of cutting my hair like Rene's (especially after seeing her in that movie!). My hair is almost exactly like hers was before she cut it (more of red than blonde, though). I thought, if her hair can look like that, mine could too! BUT, then I started thinking...if I got my hair cut that short, I would hate it. Plain and simple. I am so glad that I didn't weaken and cut it. (JF's saying: "If you're known for your long, red hair, you don't cut it." is true for me!)

hre View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 1:28am

> When are people going to learn that just because
> something looks good on a celebrity, it doesn't mean
> it's necessarily going to flatter /them/?

> Hair should suit the wearer, not the latest trend.

Question for the hair experts. What are the relevant features of a woman who would look good in this cut?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic