Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Goodies from the Enquirer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shea View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goodies from the Enquirer
    Posted: July 01 2000 at 12:57pm
I was at a friend's house, mindlessly flipping through her copy of the National Enquirer.. for the most part I lost a few brain cells, BUT, I did come across some recent pics of new celebrity styles..

SHARON STONE with lousy extensions.
Her hair was just past her shoulders, but the wise viewer could also see the shorter strands, plus a very extensiony look in one picture.. Basically.. the top of her hair forms the style of the chin length bob, and then poofs back out again for the extensions. Not good. In the picture, she's out walking with her new surrogated baby, so understandably, the hair looks pretty messy. But it looks like she's trying to look a lot younger with this style.. probably so she doesn't look like the baby's grandmother (possible, since she's 42).

FARRAH FAWCETT is wearing the same disgusting 80s haircut still seen on country singers. Tons of volume and tons of gross layers around her face. Not good. She just got cosmetic surgery on her face to look younger, but I think simply changing the hair would do her a lot more good.

ANGELINA JOLIE sporting a style that looks like it's growing out from another shorter style.. In the picture, it's all curled, like a 1930s sort of style, with layers around her face, but the longest at the back coming to chin level. The style would work for her, except that it just looks like it's too long for what she was trying to do. Maybe it was extensions, but I thought that the long hair she wore for Girl, Interrupted, was mostly her own?

The Jolie pic could be old, except I saw a similar picture in an interview with Talk magazine, so I'm assuming it's current.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic