Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A must buy- US Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A must buy- US Hair
    Posted: October 31 2001 at 12:40am
The latest issue of US magazine has much about the trends of celebrity hairstyles. One note-- Keri Russell plans to grow her hair at least a couple inches longer.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2001 at 9:50am
I was really dissapointed in the issue. Didn`t give me any hair news that I hadn`t already heard about on this board and the pictures weren`t anything great either. The only thing I did find interesting was the fact that Jennifer Aniston uses a shampoo called Mane and Tail which she buys from the equestrian store and is made for horses. Her hair sure is shiny - might try to find some of this stuff.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2001 at 11:04am
Reply to message: 3.7170.1
quote:

Kirsten originally wrote:
I was really dissapointed in the issue. Didn't give me any hair news that I hadn't already heard about on this board and the pictures weren't anything great either. The only thing I did find interesting was the fact that Jennifer Aniston uses a shampoo called Mane and Tail which she buys from the equestrian store and is made for horses. Her hair sure is shiny - might try to find some of this stuff.

Mane and Tail? Didn`t know that. Would explain the thickness, shinyness, and flatness. This was a big fad a few years ago that I though had died out. I guess not.

The main thing the shampoo does is thicken and smooth. It does that with either parafin (wax) or oils (I can`t remember which), to work with the very thick hair of horses manes and tails. It obviously works best with coarse, dry hair, so give it a shot if that covers your need.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2001 at 11:42am
It seems like if the shampoo uses wax or oils it would start to build up in the hair. Does that happen??
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2001 at 3:26pm
Reply to message: 3.7183.1
quote:

rrobey originally wrote:
It seems like if the shampoo uses wax or oils it would start to build up in the hair. Does that happen??

Yup
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2001 at 9:40am
For everything you wanted to know about these products, go to http://www.manentail.com/
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic