Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney Spears New Hair color and Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by shorthair75_2000 shorthair75_2000 wrote:

Nobody forced Britney to get a better shorter hair style, she did it on her own, maybe with the suggestion of her hair dresser that is how shee became the now short hair brown hair britney from her long fake blonde look she has had since 2000. There is nothing wrong with some one who wants to change or some one who has short hair over long haiir as same goes with long hair. If you are comfortable with long hair it looks good on you, you don't care what anyone else thinks and if your are in most of the world not just USA you can say who cares what other people think about you, Britney did until now. I saw a nice picture of Britney in one of those Britney sitesds where she had long hair about 2 inches below her shoulders and it was nicely trimed, the picture may have been taken not long after she had a few inchs removed, the hair was nice and even on the bottom and blunt. That is yhe nicest I've ever seen her hair, I thionk thats one reason I peferr woman with short hair is because so many grow it but thats all they just grow it and don't care of there hair it get long and stragley, uneven, and unhealthly looking, and thats a turn off for me. So many times girls who cut there hair short end up looking hotter and feeling better about them selves than did when there hair was long, and I don't know why some feel they have to have long hair because short hair is not versatile, or don't look good on them. there are many differnt ways to wear short hair and many differnt lenghts to short hair if one don't work doesn't mean they all arn't. I do like long hair on certian people, but they wear it not grow it, they control there hair not the hair controling them, and those are the ones you see with long thick healthy hair, that just flows flawlessly and shines like nothing else. Wear your hair long, but don't let it wear you. Your hair tells some one who you are and if you have nice hair that says your a good person who cares how you look and what other people think of you, you care how your hair lookks and feels and how it looks on you, wear sloppy hair says I don't care about any thing but myself and I'm lazy. Its not hard to neglect your hair, but its even easier to take care of it and it will take care of you.

Dear shorthair,

Find the home row, please.

Love,

ononotdon.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2003 at 9:05am
Hey Don,

Couldn't find the big icon for your signature?

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2003 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Hey Don,

Couldn't find the big icon for your signature?

JF

Nope. For my stature. hardeharhar.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2003 at 8:47am
Ouch! MSNBC.com said her new cut/color "vaguely resembles a used mop!"

Link to story (scroll to bottom): http://msnbc.com/news/909489.asp?0cv=CB20
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2003 at 11:40am
Has anyone come across better pictures of it yet??
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2003 at 6:45pm
Hey, does this set a record for responses to a topic? I think I'm the 45th response and there are well over 5,000 views. Karen, is there a way to mark this with some sort of celebration. You have my e-mail address. Please feel free to send me a nice prize! (And please, not a lock of your beautiful mane.)
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 11:56am
Gord,

You could drive a woman to drink...no, better yet, to get a haircut.

jacqui
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 7:39pm
According to Lynn Brits mum, she forced Brit to change her hair because she was tired of looking the same all the time. She also said that Jaime, Brits sis and mum also got makeovers. I can't find any pics, I would like to see what Jamie looks like since the makeover. She is much prettier than Brit but when Britney was 12 she was pretty to. Britney looks alot better now that she has a new style and dark hair again IMO.
Arizona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 8:49pm
It's a nice change. Everyone needs to give their hair a break and a change once in a while. But she looks better with her golden locks.
andreambk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andreambk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2003 at 2:20am
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2003 at 2:30am
Thanks for the pics!

Too bad she's wearing a cap, though. But from what I can tell the colour looks good, better than in the other pictures.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2003 at 7:13am
Other than the change in color it is not that much differnt than her hair has been in the years... her REAL hair has stayed around collar bone length for some time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic