Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Talking Heads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2009 at 9:50pm
I'm glad that someone brought up an old one of mine.

The amazing thing is that most (not all) are still in their jobs.

However across the board the talking heads are only improving, of course that is only my opinon.

All of the ones that Kramer posted and many others are stunning.
And to top it all off with a few exceptions are very brainy with actual opinons.

And believe that most of the comments still stand.

Robin Meade - She still changes her hair daily.

Carol Costello - Better color and still great on her.

Heidi Collins  Great look an a red head to boot, just did not look good with the longer look.

Katie C -  Best thing she ever done was going longer and blonde. Comment still stands she cut it recently and I think it aged her a few years.

Ann Currie - She did go shorter a few months back. Still great hair but kinda lacks atyle.

Kathleen Kennedy - Gone

Rosemary Church - Great look longer is better for her sure wish she was on CNN here in the US.

Daryn Kagen - gone.

Kyra Philips - Great look only problem I see is her hair is very heavy looking. when it was longer it looked very heavy.

Greta Van Susteren - Remember when she had hair to her waist. Then she got it cut and got some cosmetic stuff done. Her look has improved over the years.

Hala Gorani - Great look

Christiane Amapour - Not a "Starlett" look but exzudes confidedance and is very good. Hair is ok on her, but the thing with her is the intellegence that seems to be there.

E D Hill (Donehay) - Good look but really seems to lacking something, not really sure what.

Maria Bartiamo - Letting her hair grow out. Not sure if I like it or not.
Another one with very heavy hair. She is great looking but something seems just a little off. When it was very long 1 out of 10 days it was great.

Laurie Dhue - Gone

ACE

ACE
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2009 at 11:26pm
Based on this look, I reckon Martha doesn't like her new 'do either.  And to be honest, it looked better today than it does most days. Still, why don't anchorettes think they have to cover dark roots?

Edited by Kramer - September 04 2009 at 11:27pm
Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2009 at 11:30pm
Kimberly Guilfoyle: Another suspect in the extensions group. Her hair seemed to grow several inches over a recent weekend:

Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic