Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Talking Heads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Talking Heads
    Posted: July 09 2003 at 7:56am
A few ramblings about Talking Heads.

CNN is keeping me up lately with some of their additions.

Connie Mayberry - HLN - Not a any true style but I love her hair nough said.

Christine Paul - HLN - Love her hair seems like they get quite a few back shots of her.

Soledad O'brien - CNN - Am I the only one who thinks she is great looking but really needs some sort of style to her hair. Seems like a great looking women is trying to escape out.

Rudi Bakhartar - HLN - Another one wiht great hair. She had a pony tail all last week. Its down this week . I think she needs to have a style now.

Daryn Kagen - CNN - Really great hair growing it out some. Am reserving my opinon on the grow out. She is great looking with shorter hair, but rather harsh.

Robin Mead - HLN - Not sure if I like her hair or not. Maybe its the whole package needs a little change.

Maria Bartiomo - CNBC - Great looking while growing it out. But as we all know she will cut it soon. Not sure of all the streaks and colors.

Sue Herrara - On the grow out. Seems fit her. One thing for sure she has to stay blonde.

Katie C. - She is looking better and better with maturity.

Kiran Cherty - FOX - Needs to do something with her hair.
Almost a style but not quite.

ED Hill - FOX - Hair is great she has found the style for her. She had a curly "do" one day and I did not like it, but heck what do I know.

Erica Hill - HLN - Another one with great looking hair. Style seems to suit her.

And yes I do have a job. Just have a lot time on my hands :)
ACE

ACE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic