Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teen Choice Awards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2003 at 11:23am
Originally posted by crazzzycait crazzzycait wrote:

Old and with ho make-up but oh well..

You know its kinda weird that are biggest critic is our selves! You look great Crazyc I don't see why your so hard on your self? Your young pretty and have a nice smile, your hair looks well taken care of and I can't even tell that your not wearing makeup. Not everyone needs to wear makeup, just like not everyone has to wear a bra. If your naturally beautiful you will look like a clown with makeup on, and its seems stupid that girls that have no boobs wear a bra, if they have nothing to support what good is a bra? Those are some things that have been bread into us by the manafactures and people who can't think out side the box. You look very sexy with your hair up and no makeup don't worry be happy!!!! Oh did I mention that I can't wait till November, and that you have a nice smile. Someone once said that a simle is natures makeup, its amazing how much a person smiling can make them look so much better. Look at the pic of yopu with your face frowning that you posted and look at this one and you can see how much cutier you look with a smile.
crazzzycait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2003 at 8:37pm
Well thanks, I appreciate it :)

I dunno, I'm gonna be open to suggestions in November but I probably won't go shorter than shoulder length..I need to be able to put it in pigtails and a ponytail.

Thanks again for the compliments..you made my night
escucha el ritmo de tu corazon...te amo. <3 caiter tot
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2003 at 10:59pm
Your welcome Crazzicat. I just say it the way I see it, I've all ways been that way say whats on my mind. As for the hair cut this is the third time I'll say this, go with what will make you and only you fell comfortable. Your the one that has to wear the hair not me, Hal, Joey, Gord or any other person. If you want to wear your hair long enough for pig tail go for it, I love pig tails, I find them very sexy on any age woman. You have a great face even without makeup and would look good in many different styles. This board has a link for pics of different hair styles at any lenght. Just goto the home page and you will find the link on it. also just remember it does grow back.

"Some people are sexy on the outside and ugly on the inside, others are ugly on the outside and sexy on the inside, others are sexy on the inside and out, which do you belong to?" I just made that up but if you think about what it means you will realize it makes sense!
Shorthair75_2000
Blah blah chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blah blah chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 1:27pm
hahaha! I hate short bangs! I like the pixie look a lot. Unfortunately I don't think I could pull it off but Alyssa Milano looks great with it! I just got my hair cut like Hilary Duff but my bangs are longer. They are closer to SMG's bu I wear mine to the side. She should really trim them. I don't really like mine this long...I agree, bangs do make your eyes sexy.
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be
wonderful" -Annette Funicello
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Blah blah chick Blah blah chick wrote:

hahaha! I hate short bangs! I like the pixie look a lot. Unfortunately I don't think I could pull it off but Alyssa Milano looks great with it! I just got my hair cut like Hilary Duff but my bangs are longer. They are closer to SMG's bu I wear mine to the side. She should really trim them. I don't really like mine this long...I agree, bangs do make your eyes sexy.

If you don't like short bangs but you don't like the lenght of yours what do you consider short? I think Hill looked great when her bangs were above her eyebrows. That is a good lenght to cut bangsto not to long not to short and they look so darn cute that way on any one. What did your hair look like before? how about posting some pics?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 11:41pm
What length of bangs is short? I prefer mine to be above the eyebrows, because if I can look up and see them, it kind of annoys me. But I didn't think that was short. I thought short bangs were those like half-inch weird little ones that look so bad on most people. *wonders*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic