Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Blooper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lea Mattingly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lea Mattingly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Blooper
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
I was sitting on the end of my parents bed and we were talking and laughing when I leaned back and got my hair caught in the fan belt of an industrial blower. It pulled me back and kept grabbing more and more hair. My dad grabbed me a pulled me out if it. In the process of getting out of the fan belt it pulled out a huge hunk of my hair! At the time I had fairly long hair it left a bare spot about 3 inches by 3 inches at the crown of my head. I tried to cover it by combing my hair different ways. I was working as a cashier at Kroger when the bag boy asked me if I knew that I was going bald. I thought that I would crawl underneath the counter. I was so embarassed, but after the ice was broken we had a good laugh about it and then we started taking bets on wether it would grow back or not and if it would be curly (because the rest of my hair was straight as a board). I was definately a hair raising experience.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> I was sitting on the end of my parents bed and we were> talking and laughing when I leaned back and got my> hair caught in the fan belt of an industrial blower.Good story and by asking this question, I'm not doubting the veracity of it:Why the heck was there a giant, belt-driven, industrial blower in your parent's bedroom??JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic