Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

blondes don't have more fun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Irene Shaw View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irene Shaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blondes don't have more fun
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
My natural hair colour is med. brown. I applied a store product to lighten to a beige blonde.The results ended up being a brassy light red therefore I went to a salon and she has tried several lightening methods to reduce the brassiness at the roots, with no success. She was hesitant to use bleach as it would be hard on my scalp. I have a tough head. Now that she will not do any more I think I should try going back to med brown, as my blonde is not blond. A member of the carrot family I am not.
Irene Shaw View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irene Shaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> My natural hair colour is med. brown. I applied a> store product to lighten to a beige blonde.The results> ended up being a brassy light red therefore I went to> a salon and she has tried several lightening methods> to reduce the brassiness at the roots, with no> success. She was hesitant to use bleach as it would be> hard on my scalp. I have a tough head. Now that she> will not do any more I think I should try going back> to med brown, as my blonde is not blond. A member of> the carrot family I am not. Please give me advice as to what I should do.THanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic