Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The brush from hell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The brush from hell
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
One day I was over at my friend Lindseys house and she wanted to use my really big boar brissle curling brush. at the time my hair was right below the chest area so it was pretty long. well i let her use it and she sid for me to use this maybe 6 in around, plastic curling brush, i agreed because i was in a big hurry because we were going to church. well all of the sudden i was doing my normal routine when the brush would not come out!! I pulled and tugged but it would not come out. It was time to leave for church but nope not going with brush in hair so Linds and i staed home. Well we pt vasaline, conditionar, butter, everything!! but it wouldnt ome out. when her dad got home, nope he cut every one of the brissles off but it wouldnt come out finally i had to suck it up and cut it out, i cried but then i learned to deal. well i still get made fun of but now i can laugh so girls if you ever get a brush stuck in your hair i would reccomend siccors because in the end its the only way.
Heather
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> One day I was over at my friend Lindseys house and she> wanted to use my really big boar brissle curling> brush. at the time my hair was right below the chest> area so it was pretty long. well i let her use it and> she sid for me to use this maybe 6 in around, plastic> curling brush, i agreed because i was in a big hurry> because we were going to church. well all of the> sudden i was doing my normal routine when the brush> would not come out!! I pulled and tugged but it would> not come out. It was time to leave for church but nope> not going with brush in hair so Linds and i staed> home. Well we pt vasaline, conditionar, butter,> everything!! but it wouldnt ome out. when her dad got> home, nope he cut every one of the brissles off but it> wouldnt come out finally i had to suck it up and cut> it out, i cried but then i learned to deal. well i> still get made fun of but now i can laugh so girls if> you ever get a brush stuck in your hair i would> reccomend siccors because in the end its the only way.HelloI remember having a brush from hell when I was younger. The same thing . It got stuck. I cried etc.Diane
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic