Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All tangled up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All tangled up
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
During the weekend we decided to go kite flying. I was holding my puppy and my oldest son wanted some help. I did my best with the whole thing but next thing I knew my ponytail was being pulled up. Yes my hair was caught in the kite string.
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
How did you get it out? What would you do differently?I had a date many years ago with a lovely lady with very long hair. I borrowed my brothers mustang convertable and we were having a blast. Her hair was also in a ponytail.The day was beautiful and the top was down. When we got back to her house her hair had gotten tankled around the mechanism for the top. We worked on it for about an hour and made almost no progress. Given a choice between greasing it up and cutting it off she chose the former. Well it finally came loose - The next day my brouther saw her at the store and said "Hay slick - how's it going?" She never forgave me - it was our last date.
:)
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:07pm
> How did you get it out? What would you do differently?> I had a date many years ago with a lovely lady with> very long hair. I borrowed my brothers mustang> convertable and we were having a blast. Her hair was> also in a ponytail.> The day was beautiful and the top was down. When we> got back to her house her hair had gotten tankled> around the mechanism for the top. We worked on it for> about an hour and made almost no progress. Given a> choice between greasing it up and cutting it off she> chose the former. Well it finally came loose - The> next day my brouther saw her at the store and said> "Hay slick - how's it going?" She never> forgave me - it was our last date.Hello Tom:I loved your story. its too bad that your past girlfriend didn't find it funny at the time.Next time I would probably put my hair up in a bun.I finally got out of it by forcing the kite down which my son wasn't impress with me until he realized that I was really stuck.
Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> During the weekend we decided to go kite flying. I was> holding my puppy and my oldest son wanted some help. I> did my best with the whole thing but next thing I knew> my ponytail was being pulled up. Yes my hair was> caught in the kite string.bummer but at least you didn't have to cut it to get tangle out.Joe fellow canadain.
Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> During the weekend we decided to go kite flying. I was> holding my puppy and my oldest son wanted some help. I> did my best with the whole thing but next thing I knew> my ponytail was being pulled up. Yes my hair was> caught in the kite string.bummer but at least you didn't have to cut it to get tangle out.Joe...a fellow canadain.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic