Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crewcut Game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crewcut Game
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
My wife Michelle is a hairdresser and has a salon set up at home. We went for neighborhood drinks one afternoon and the partying went well into the night. After Michelle passed out on a neighbors couch I woke her and we walked home in the rain.We were drenched and Michelle passed out again face down across our bed. I dried myself, put on a robe and decided to dry her shoulder length platinum blonde hair with a brush and hair dryer before putting her into the bed. I dried it off and as I was brushing her hair to tie it up on top of her head (like she always slept with it), I thought of a game we play.Michelle cuts my hair in a crewcut with clippers. We often played a game where I would stand up and say "Your turn". Michelle would sit down and I would pretend to give her a crewcut. She would often say "I dare you". The game always stopped at that point because I always chickened out.With bravado from the alcohol I had a sudden impulse. I went to the salon and brought back the clippers and plugged them into the power point beside the bed. I sat on the side of the bed and brushed her hair up over her head. I wondered what it would look like if it was short like mine. I switched the clippers and sat for a while with them vibrating in my hand. Michelle was sound asleep and didn't even flinch as I placed them gently on the base of her neck. Holding her hair up, I pushed the clippers slowly up the back of her head through her hair all the way to her forehead. Once I started I just kept going, turning her head to one side and then the other and gently running the clippers through her hair until it was all cut off and crewcut the same as mine.The shock of what I had done then hit me and I decided to try and cover up. I gathered up her hair, took it to the salon, scattered it around the salon chair and put the dryer and clippers back in place. I slipped quietly into bed and pulled up the covers.In the morning, I was awakened by a shriek from our bathroom. Michelle ran out to me and through the tears asked me what had happened the night before. The last thing she remembered was being at our neighbor's house. I told her we were both very drunk and wet when we came home and she sat in the salon while I dried her hair. "Remember, we started to play the game with the clippers and you dared me again", I said? "I don't even remember coming home", she said. I walked her through to the salon, showing her the hair on the floor. "See, we did it this time", I said. She sat down and looked in the mirror, cried for quite a while and then said "When I dared you before, I never thought you would be game enough to do it". I felt so bad.Michelle told her clients that she had wanted a change and kept variations of her new hairstyle for about nine months. I couldn't believe that I got away with the deception. I could never bring myself to tell her the truth. Too chicken I guess.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
I bet you were scared. I guess you guys don't play that game anymore. Pretty good wife to forgive you for this lol>My wife Michelle is a hairdresser and has a salon set> up at home. We went for neighborhood drinks one> afternoon and the partying went well into the night.> After Michelle passed out on a neighbors couch I woke> her and we walked home in the rain.> We were drenched and Michelle passed out again face> down across our bed. I dried myself, put on a robe and> decided to dry her shoulder length platinum blonde> hair with a brush and hair dryer before putting her> into the bed. I dried it off and as I was brushing her> hair to tie it up on top of her head (like she always> slept with it), I thought of a game we play.> Michelle cuts my hair in a crewcut with clippers. We> often played a game where I would stand up and say> "Your turn". Michelle would sit down and I> would pretend to give her a crewcut. She would often> say "I dare you". The game always stopped at> that point because I always chickened out.> With bravado from the alcohol I had a sudden impulse.> I went to the salon and brought back the clippers and> plugged them into the power point beside the bed. I> sat on the side of the bed and brushed her hair up> over her head. I wondered what it would look like if> it was short like mine. I switched the clippers and> sat for a while with them vibrating in my hand.> Michelle was sound asleep and didn't even flinch as I> placed them gently on the base of her neck. Holding> her hair up, I pushed the clippers slowly up the back> of her head through her hair all the way to her> forehead. Once I started I just kept going, turning> her head to one side and then the other and gently> running the clippers through her hair until it was all> cut off and crewcut the same as mine.> The shock of what I had done then hit me and I decided> to try and cover up. I gathered up her hair, took it> to the salon, scattered it around the salon chair and> put the dryer and clippers back in place. I slipped> quietly into bed and pulled up the covers.> In the morning, I was awakened by a shriek from our> bathroom. Michelle ran out to me and through the tears> asked me what had happened the night before. The last> thing she remembered was being at our neighbor's> house. I told her we were both very drunk and wet when> we came home and she sat in the salon while I dried> her hair. "Remember, we started to play the game> with the clippers and you dared me again", I> said? "I don't even remember coming home",> she said. I walked her through to the salon, showing> her the hair on the floor. "See, we did it this> time", I said. She sat down and looked in the> mirror, cried for quite a while and then said> "When I dared you before, I never thought you> would be game enough to do it". I felt so bad.> Michelle told her clients that she had wanted a change> and kept variations of her new hairstyle for about> nine months. I couldn't believe that I got away with> the deception. I could never bring myself to tell her> the truth. Too chicken I guess.
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
Yes I was scared. Neither of us have even been that drunk again and yes you're right, we don't play the game anymore. Michelle grew the front of her hair into a whispy style that framed her face while keeping the rest of her hair clippered. It looked quite cute and she got a lot of positive comments from her clients, especially the teenage ones who thought it was 'cool'. That was about five years ago. Michelle has had a myriad of colours and styles since then, often surprising me with a drastic change. For example, about 11 months ago, I left the house for work one morning and I had a wife with a blond bob. Michelle met me for lunch that day with a whispy crewcut style like before but this time it was red. I walked past the table because I didn't recognise her. This time, she had put the clippers through her hair, I had nothing to do with it. I think she likes to shock me sometimes. I guess it goes with being a hairdresser.I have a lot of client stories to tell so maybe I'll drop into this board from time to time.John.I bet you were scared. I guess you guys don't play> that game anymore. Pretty good wife to forgive you for> this lol>> My wife Michelle is a hairdresser and has a salon set
hugh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
Do you have any photos? I have fantasies about tieing my wife up and giving her a crew cut.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic