Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

crack hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
patricia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patricia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: crack hair.
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
well i have long auburn hair down to my bumm and i need a trim i am a shower person and how i always know i need a trim is when i take my showers and my hair always gets stuck in my crack. you know bumm crack. so thats like a hair meator for me. well its time for that trim.
Patricia
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
> well i have long auburn hair down to my bumm and i> need a trim i am a shower person and how i always know> i need a trim is when i take my showers and my hair> always gets stuck in my crack. you know bumm crack. so> thats like a hair meator for me. well its time for> that trim.Hi Patricia,That's funny :-)There is a solution to the problem, you know. Before your shower, part your hair down the back of your head, and bring your hair forward of your shoulders (so you'll have a section on each side of your shoulders). This works well for me and avoids the situation you describe.Try it and see.Good luck!Dave
David M Squires
Delenn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
hey Pat..you can also try pullign your hair up in a " butterfly" clip when you're not washing your hair and that can help it as well. but other than that, commom sense helps alotDelenn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic