Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help me!I look like a racoon!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Coyote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me!I look like a racoon!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
I'm five months pregnant and I've gained alot of weight so to boost my spirits I tried to dye my already black hair blonde.Where my hair was dyed black it stayed black.Where it had grown out is orange.I look like a freak.How do I get all this black dye out of my hair?My husband won't let me cut it.How can I fix this?Please,PLEASE,Help!!!
"Hope is when we feel the pain that
makes us try again" -Chico Science
Molly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Molly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> I'm five months pregnant and I've gained alot of> weight so to boost my spirits I tried to dye my> already black hair blonde.Where my hair was dyed black> it stayed black.Where it had grown out is orange.I> look like a freak.How do I get all this black dye out> of my hair?My husband won't let me cut it.How can I> fix this?Please,PLEASE,Help!!!y dont you just dye it back black again??????
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> y dont you just dye it back black again??????Duh! No! If you dye your hair black, it'll just wash outleaving you with an ugly gray shade. Don't do it.
BaldSandra
bella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> Duh! No! If you dye your hair black, it'll just wash> out> leaving you with an ugly gray shade. Don't do it.I agree don't dye it black again it could turn out more of a disastert
Di View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Di Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
Don't let your husband tell you what to do with your hair! I say cut it short. You're gonna anyway after the baby's born. Most women do.
Di
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> Don't let your husband tell you what to do with your> hair! I say cut it short.Di,So coyote shouldn't let her husband tell her what to do, but you think she should listen to what YOU tell her to do? I'm not supporting her husband's attitude, but yours sounds just the same as his.Good luck, coyote.Dave
David M Squires
ret View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> Di,> So coyote shouldn't let her husband tell her what to> do, but you think she should listen to what YOU tell> her to do? I'm not supporting her husband's attitude,> but yours sounds just the same as his.> Good luck, coyote.> Davehas any one noticed the fact that poor coyote posted again and now her hair is breaking off do to over bleaching I think you are all a little late. I do hope she got some help somewhere and is not a bald coyote by now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic