Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Convertibles and Tangles!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liana View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Convertibles and Tangles!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
Yesterday, we took a ride in friends new convertible and itpainfully made me remember - after the fact - to either tie mine back or wear a hat! It took 60 minutes to detangle, and I broke so much off :(I re-learned a valuable lesson!
Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> Yesterday, we took a ride in friends new convertible> and it> painfully made me remember - after the fact - to> either tie mine back or wear a hat! It took 60 minutes> to detangle, and I broke so much off :(> I re-learned a valuable lesson!I had a similar experience over the summer. One of my boyfriend and I's mutual friends borrowed a convertible from a friend and offered to take us for a ride. Since it was a wonderful summer night, we HAD to drive with the top down. My hair is bra length and it took a few minutes of rummaging through my purse to find a clip for it. Unfortunately, my hair was already semi tangled by this point and the fact that we were going 80 MPH down the expressway didn't help! By the time we got back to my boyfriend's house, my hair was hopelessly ratted and I could only run my fingers about an inch through my hair before I hit major snarles. My boyfriend graciously volunteered to brush out my hair for me. It only took him about 20 minutes. It would have taken me SO long because I couldn't see it and he could. I learned my lesson. Tie hair back tightly BEFORE the car leaves the driveway!It was a fun ride though!
The present is the past tomorrow. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic