Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Frizzies!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kaitlin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaitlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Frizzies!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
My bangs are extremely frizzy about 90% of the time. I have to use a hair straightener every morning to get them straight, and if it is humid, even my straightener won't work! My bangs only started to get frizzy when I got them cut last year, but now they are becoming a pain the neck! Anyone have any ideas or know of any good frizz-control products?
Dawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> My bangs are extremely frizzy about 90% of the time. I> have to use a hair straightener every morning to get> them straight, and if it is humid, even my> straightener won't work! My bangs only started to get> frizzy when I got them cut last year, but now they are> becoming a pain the neck! Anyone have any ideas or> know of any good frizz-control products?A friend had this problem and had a stylist use permsolution to straighten them. Worked like a charm!Dawn
Violet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> My bangs are extremely frizzy about 90% of the time. I> have to use a hair straightener every morning to get> them straight, and if it is humid, even my> straightener won't work! My bangs only started to get> frizzy when I got them cut last year, but now they are> becoming a pain the neck! Anyone have any ideas or> know of any good frizz-control products?Response: try Citra-Shine laminator. It is the only product that makes my long, straight hair behave.
Lori View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> My bangs are extremely frizzy about 90% of the time. I> have to use a hair straightener every morning to get> them straight, and if it is humid, even my> straightener won't work! My bangs only started to get> frizzy when I got them cut last year, but now they are> becoming a pain the neck! Anyone have any ideas or> know of any good frizz-control products?--------------------------------I have naturally wavy thick hair and I always know when it is going to be hot humid and rainy (especially rainy) because the weather and my hair control me! I can use every product on the market to make my hair do what I want it to do, but when the rain comes or humid weather comes it just sucks all products out of my hair and my hair flairs up and goes every which way but loose! Go to your local WAL-MART and look for 'FRIZZ-EASE' line of products by John Frieda...definately worth the investment!!!!!! They work!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic