Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long Hair Style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Violet View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long Hair Style
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
Does anyone have a cut suggestion for rear-end length hair with bangs--keeping most of the length of course? It is pretty much one length and I'm frustrated with the lack of a "styled look". I want something that incourages holding of curl, yet looks good straight, can be braided without fringies, and doesn't have too short of layers. I used to get the Shannon Dougherty cut (liked the hair, not the girl) when my hair was just below bra length, but would that work with really long hair? I just don't trust anyone I've had even trim it. I would appreciate any suggestions.
bbowers View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> Does anyone have a cut suggestion for rear-end length> hair with bangs--keeping most of the length of course?> It is pretty much one length and I'm frustrated with> the lack of a "styled look". I want> something that incourages holding of curl, yet looks> good straight, can be braided without fringies, and> doesn't have too short of layers. I used to get the> Shannon Dougherty cut (liked the hair, not the girl)> when my hair was just below bra length, but would that> work with really long hair? I just don't trust anyone> I've had even trim it. I would appreciate any> suggestions.I have just one suggestion, DON'T CUT IT !!!!! If the bulk of your hair is now rear-end length, why on earth would you cut off what took so many years to grow? Let your bangs grow out to at leastyour shoulders so that your hair will then appear to be all one length. As you gradually trim the longer part (hopefully very little!!) the bangs will make their way to the beautiful long ends and you will have hair that is all one LOOOOOOONG length. I hope you won't stop it at just rear-end length. All one-length hair then has such a huge variety of styles and is incredibly sexy to "let it down" literally. Mail me back and I will continueto talk you out of the "CUT". bb
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
> Does anyone have a cut suggestion for rear-end length> hair with bangs--keeping most of the length of course?> It is pretty much one length and I'm frustrated with> the lack of a "styled look". I want> something that incourages holding of curl, yet looks> good straight, can be braided without fringies, and> doesn't have too short of layers. I used to get the> Shannon Dougherty cut (liked the hair, not the girl)> when my hair was just below bra length, but would that> work with really long hair? I just don't trust anyone> I've had even trim it. I would appreciate any> suggestions.Enjoy what you've got and don't think about cutting it, it sounds wonderful as it is
hugh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
> Does anyone have a cut suggestion for rear-end length> hair with bangs--keeping most of the length of course?> It is pretty much one length and I'm frustrated with> the lack of a "styled look". I want> something that incourages holding of curl, yet looks> good straight, can be braided without fringies, and> doesn't have too short of layers. I used to get the> Shannon Dougherty cut (liked the hair, not the girl)> when my hair was just below bra length, but would that> work with really long hair? I just don't trust anyone> I've had even trim it. I would appreciate any> suggestions.
hugh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
I think you should get it cut about 3 inches long at the front and sides to take the weight off. Then let the rest grow to your buttocks. Get this done and send me some photos
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic