Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

over zealous husbands

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ret View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: over zealous husbands
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
Just wanted to say what agreat board this is if only more would share their bloopers.so since I've read and enjoyed all of yours I mihgt as well share mine or the one I caused My wifes hair was a lite brown and I wanted her to liten it up to a blonde shade I ask suggested hinted all to no avail the sun would always liten it some in the summer but never enough. so one day I found one of those one step highlites kits no bleach or any thing but the box promised shimmering highlites and the chart on the back showed that with her lite brown hair they would be blonde it took about a week to convince her to let me do it but she reluctently agreed probly just to shut me so we did it insted of blone we got fire engine red all over and she made it plain It was my fault.That was the last time I pushed her to color at home now happilly I shell out 65 to 75.00 every other month for her blonde hair and its worth every pennyshes much happier tootake care and thanks againRet.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic