Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When a trim is more than a trim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
terri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When a trim is more than a trim
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:09pm
This happened a few years back. I had asked my cousin, who always had trimmed my hair, to trim the back for me. It had been almost 6 months since it was last done, and reached half way down my back. It probabley wasnt the best time to have her do this, she was babysitting her sister's 3 kids. Well it was a really hot summer, and I mentioned that the thought had crossed my mind to get it cut shorter. I remember her asking me why I would want to do that. I just thought it was small talk, I didnt realize in all the noise and confusion she thought I wanted my haircut shorter. I told her because the heat and not being to do a thing with my hair. The kids were being rowdy, and I didnt realize that she cut 6 inches off the back until she layed it on the table. I still remember her face when i stood up and grabbed the back of my hair. "I didnt want my haircut that short", I said I had just thought about it. I could tell by her expression, that she thought I had wanted it cut. Well my hair has grown back out now, but when ever I get it trimmed now I make sure they know what I want done to it
teRRI
Vera View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
You are lucky. I walked into a chop shop about 10 years ago with waist length hair and asked to have 4 inches trimmed and they cut it to 4 inches!!I know it is hard to believe but I had a really tough week at work and was exhausted. I fell asleep in the chair. They had people waiting and said they were sure I said 4 inches. I had mentioned a bob so that was what I walked out with.I never cried so hard in my life. I always thought I should sue or something but itwas my word against theirs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic