Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This Feria gave me burgundy hair,,YIKES!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cheryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This Feria gave me burgundy hair,,YIKES!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
I'm naturally a medium brown. I have very long hair. I used Feria chocolate cherry color and my hair is a hideous shade of burgundy. Do I have to have this color stripped off and another put on, or I've heard with Feria, you can color right over the mistake the same day. Please help,,,I'm too old too carry this color off!
Sara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
I used Feria once, and I didn't like the product either, but not for the same reason. I liked the colour, but it was gone in two days. I hope it does the same for you.
Debi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:11pm
I also have medium brown hair. I used to used Loreal Preference in shade 4R but when Feria came out I tried it in Brilliant Bordueax (not sure of the shade #). I have had great success with it. It is a very subtle auburn that really lights up in sunlight. I have put Feria on directly after straightening out a bad perm with out any adverse effects.Good Luck
MiladyC
lissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
I sympathise with you. I used flame glow, and it came out BRIGHT FIRE ENGINE REDJust kept trying w/Natural Instincts till I got a dark shade of brown to cover. Took months, Eventually got my hair cut all off because it just sucks up red ever since that experience. Not a big fan of Feria. Whole thing wouldn't have even been THAT bad, if it was ONE consistent color, but it wasn't. Everyone still teases me about that color mishap.Good Luck, hope it all works out for you.
Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2001 at 4:14am
I used `Feria Very Light Blonde Streaks` And guess what? They turned my hair bright orange! Ahhhhhh. I cried! Hahaha! SO I dyed my hair dark blonde and luckily it covered the damn orange streaks and turned them medium blonde! So im happy now with my colour (Dark blond/Light Brown) Anyways the point of my story is just dye something over the streaks and it will prbably calm the streaks down and make them not so noticable! Like dye your hair a shade that you like and it will make your hair that shade but because of your crazy highlights it will have nice highlights in the shade you like. Understand? Hahaha! Anyways I hope that helped you! Oh yeah, and if you are reading this, tell as many ppl you know NOT to use `Feria` :)

Sorry The Msg Is Long! Thx Fer Readin!

--Christina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic