Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

one more hair horror

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: one more hair horror
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
I'm on the fencing team at my university, and the night before the men's championships, the women's team decided to celebrate with a drinking fest the night before. We had to go to support the men's team the next day, but we weren't scheduled to fence, so it was ok to be hung over.Anyway, since our colors are Brown and Blue, we decided to add blue streaks to our hair for school spirit. My friend had bought hair mascara and manic panic. Of course, all of us just wanted to to use the hair mascara, but after 5 or 8 shots of goldschlager, I changed my mind.The next morning I woke up with a mind blowing hangover and two thick stripes of blue in my hair. I realized quickly that it wasn't hair mascara. I had used the semi permanent color instead. When I met up with the team that day, the other girls told me they had tried it too, but it didn't work because they all had dark hair. Being the only blond on the team, I was the sole person with blue hair. With time, the blue faded to green, and aftre a month I dyed it strawberry blond and I lost the blue.I learned not to mix hair dye and alcohol that night.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic