Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One thing after another!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Neena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One thing after another!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:10pm
I have (used to have) VERY curly hair. Of course, I didn't have the brains to treat it correctly, so by the time it had grown to the middle of my back, it was a dry, frizzy, tangly MESS. I went to a hair stylist who had experiance with frizzy hair, and she had to chop it off to shoulder length. Well... wet it was shoulder length. Dry it frizzed straight out. I tell ya, having an afro isn't the best thing in the world. (That was two years ago, and my hair has grown maybe 2 inches. Anyone have an idea about making hair grow faster?).I waited a couple months and it started to calm down. Then, I dyed it red with henna. It was suppose to be an auburny type colour, but it turned FIRE ENGINE red. **shudders**. The colour should have faded by now, but it hasn't.As my hair got a bit longer, I went to that same hairstylist that cut my hair before, and got her to straighten my hair. In theory, it should have reduced the frizz. WRONG. My hair feels like wire now, and it's still very very frizzy. Theres just no curl to it. **whimpers and wishes she had her old dry, tangly, long hair**
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic