Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The ultimate long hair question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:11pm
As long as you like the new style- that's all that matters:) The only point that I was trying to make is that in my opinion, if that guy wanted that much for you to cut your hair, he should have given you much more than $1500. But heck, I could use $1500 any day!PD> Sorry I disagree. I spend less money and time on my> hair - value wise I'm much further ahead. Also I have> never had so many compliments on how I look. I had> long hair all my life and although I was not even> thinking of cutting it until that guy talked to me - I> am very appreciative of his effort now. I've never> looked or felt better.> I love it and I'd do it again. Most women at some> stage cut their hair. I had some guy pay for the cut> plus give me $1500 to boot.
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:11pm
Vera,I support your decision all the way! I must admit I prefer long hair on most women but sometimes it is just time for a change. I could care less abour the guys intent. In my book you are up $1500 and out nothing!Your attitude is refreshing!Tom
:)
Evolyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evolyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:11pm
> Ok, I'm sure many of the other longhaired members of> the board had the same experience, but here it goes> again. As a sophomore in highschool, I had hair that> was midthigh (now it's still around the knee area). I> wore it in a ponytail one day. Some kids were examinig> it and suggesting all sorts of crazy things, like> getting it spiked, or shaving it bald. Finally, one> boy asks, "How do you go to the bathroom with> such long hair?" I didn't know how to explain to> him why I won't describe the process to him in detail,> so I just said, that after all of these years I've> figured out a way. A few weeks later, my sister and I> were talking (she had hair almost as long as mine),> and she told me that a different boy asked her the> same thing. Is this the ultimate long hair question of> what?!
lissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
> Hello Vera,> Please understand that you have my sympathy. I really> hope> that you are okay, and that I haven't made you feel> badly.> I am sorry if I have.> DaveDave....It doesn't really matter what his motivations were. This is ridiculous. He offered her the money, and gave it to her and she got it cut, and she loves it. Maybe your outlook would be more understandable if he stiffed her for the $1500. but he didn't. Besides, what the money is worth to him had nothing to do with it. And wether she needed the money or not doesn't really matter either. If it mattered that much to her she wouldn't have gotten it cut. She in no way compromised herself or her morals. And the comparison between prostitution and being paid for a hair cut is POSITIVELY LUDICROUS.
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
Hello Lissa,Vera gave us the impression that before the proposition was made, thatshe was happy with her hair as it was. If she had wanted to cut herhair it should have been of her own volition, not of a stranger bearingtwenty pieces of silver as inducement to action.Dave
David M Squires
krisb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
Maybe the guy saw vera and thought how drop dead gorgous she would look with short hair and it was worth 1500 bucks to see if his suspisions were right, I personally dont believe the story but that seems to be besides the point,now anyway I certainly could find more ways to entertain myself for 1500 bucks.
Nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
i had let my friend nicole cut my hair and she had ideal what she was doing.she had cut it a little shorter than she was suppose to be.and it has not grow since then.if you could please write back to me so i can take your advice and have long beautful hair.Thanks
Pilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2000 at 12:15pm
Wow, you actually let him pay you for it? I don't know, maybe it was worth the $1500, but it wouldn't be to me. Of course, you can always grow it back. I am sure it looks nice now, but now you are just one of those ladies with short hair, with hair that doesn't exactly draw attention.
Bunny7744 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny7744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2000 at 7:16pm
he's probably going to sell it to a wig company - unless he owns one.
Tanya
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic