Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nature's Gate URL?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lady Godiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Godiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nature's Gate URL?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:11pm
Does anyone know the URL to get to the Nature's Gate web site? Please let me know. Thanks!Jennifer Eve
Avatar: Lady Godiva by John Collier, 1898

1a F iii hair type
74" to the floor
Alan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
> Does anyone know the URL to get to the Nature's Gate> web site? Please let me know. Thanks!> Jennifer EveJennifer Eve,Use the link below and type in the question "Where can I find Nature's Gate homepage?". It will lead you to several sites where you can purchase Nature's Gate online, even Cher's review of the product on this site. Nature's Gate's manufacturer's homepage is there, too...but only a contact address is there.Good luck in hunting!Related Link:Ask Jeeves
Lady Godiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Godiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
> Jennifer Eve,> Use the link below and type in the question> "Where can I find Nature's Gate homepage?".> It will lead you to several sites where you can> purchase Nature's Gate online, even Cher's review of> the product on this site. Nature's Gate's> manufacturer's homepage is there, too...but only a> contact address is there.> Good luck in hunting!Thank you for your help, Alan. I did it, but had to meander through some strange places before eventually finding Cher~'s reviews here. At the bottom of her page, I found the market sites for ordering. A roundabout trip, but successful in the end. I now have four bottles of NG's Rainwater Awapuhi Conditioner on their way.Thanks again, Jennifer Eve
Avatar: Lady Godiva by John Collier, 1898

1a F iii hair type
74" to the floor
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic