Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gum anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Heather Balsillie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heather Balsillie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gum anyone?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
When I was in the second grade, we were reading Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, and one of the girls stored gum behind her ear. I tried it and my hair got all tied up in the gum and we had to use peanut butter to get it out. It didn't work that well so I had peanut butter in my hair and when I got home my mom tried to wash all of the gunk out. I had gum in my hair for the next two weeks!
Fringe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fringe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:12pm
To remove gum from hair !Try one of the following ,Eucalyptus oil , Lavender oil orTea tree oil .Tll of the above work
Joanne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
> Use Peanut Butter suchas Jiffy. It has naturaloils. You rub into hairand gum rubs right out.Then wipe our peanut butter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic