Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WEED EATING YOUR HAIR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN MARIE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN MARIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WEED EATING YOUR HAIR
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
I FOUGHT THE WEED-EATER&THE WEED-EATER ALMOST WON!!!Never thought long hair was hazardous? Think again!Once upon a time, in a green, green grassy yard stood a womanwith proper attire, safety glasses, hearing protection, hair pulled back, the works.Suddenly, out of no where...WHACK!I awoke to hear the buzz of the Weed-eater and the soundof the elderly neighbor's voice asking if I was alright.While trying to come to my senses, the neighbor abruptly produced a pair of scissors*GASP*which had a stronger presence than smelling salts!Apparently while weed-eating, the ends of my pony tail were suckedinto the motor of the machine. Once the motor started winding my hair around itthe pull was fast and hard.Whoosh-whoosh-whoosh!It wound my hair around all the way up to my head so fast thatI didn't even know it had happened.I remember striking the tree (?) with my head and chalked that up tonot paying attention to where I was going.There was no tree. The weed-eater had knocked me out!The "kindly" neighbor with the scissors again suggested thatshe should dislodge my hair from the motor by chopping it off.I didn't THINK so.Wub (affectionate name for my honey...)was forced to disassemble the motor housing in order to remove my hair.I lost clumps of hair and had a sore head for a while.I now wear my hair in a tight bun when Weed-eating.
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
That is a scary experience. Luckinly you were fine at the end.
Kricket (Canada) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket (Canada) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
Wow Karen,For one thing..you are very lucky to have a Man so Dedicated to you and your Lovely Hair....Hang on to him.SmileYes Long hair is very Dangerous!You and We must beware of our Long Hair Everywhere!!!Cause it is like EveryWhere!lolYour head will probably be sore for a couple of weeks.....very tender to brush and even sleep on.Smile.........Isn't Life A Dangerous Drag when we have to Pay to Learn!OUCHSmile I DO KNOW !LoLKricket Crowehttp://mypage.goplay.com/KricketCrowenew page of just Hair and Bone Chop Sticks that I have been making at.........http://mypage.goplay.com/kcrowe/Related Link:My New Hair Site.....
Kricket (Canada) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kricket (Canada) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> Wow Karen,> For one thing..you are very lucky to have a Man so> Dedicated to you and your Lovely Hair....Hang on to> HIM!> Smile> Yes Long hair is very Dangerous!> You and We must beware of our Long Hair !> Cause it is like EveryWhere!> lol> Your head will probably be sore for a couple of> weeks.....> very tender to brush and even sleep on.> Smile.........> Isn't Life A Dangerous Drag when we have to Pay to> Learn! Expessually when it comes to our Hair!>?> OUCH> Smile I DO KNOW !> LoL> Kricket Crowe....my homepage> http://mypage.goplay.com/KricketCrowe> new page of just Hair and Bone Chop Sticks that I have> been making at.........> http://mypage.goplay.com/kcrowe/Related Link:My New Hair Site.....
Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:13pm
> I FOUGHT THE WEED-EATER> &> THE WEED-EATER ALMOST WON!!!> Never thought long hair was hazardous? Think again!> Once upon a time, in a green, green grassy yard stood> a woman> with proper attire, safety glasses, hearing> protection, hair pulled back, the works.> Suddenly, out of no where...WHACK!> I awoke to hear the buzz of the Weed-eater and the> sound> of the elderly neighbor's voice asking if I was> alright.> While trying to come to my senses, the neighbor> abruptly produced a pair of scissors> *GASP*> which had a stronger presence than smelling salts!> Apparently while weed-eating, the ends of my pony tail> were sucked> into the motor of the machine. Once the motor started> winding my hair around it> the pull was fast and hard.> Whoosh-whoosh-whoosh!> It wound my hair around all the way up to my head so> fast that> I didn't even know it had happened.> I remember striking the tree (?) with my head and> chalked that up to> not paying attention to where I was going.> There was no tree. The weed-eater had knocked me out!> The "kindly" neighbor with the scissors> again suggested that> she should dislodge my hair from the motor by chopping> it off.> I didn't THINK so.> Wub (affectionate name for my honey...)> was forced to disassemble the motor housing in order> to remove my hair.> I lost clumps of hair and had a sore head for a while.> I now wear my hair in a tight bun when Weed-eating.that's great you didn't have to cut it.
korn_chick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korn_chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2000 at 1:26pm
First of all, It's called a Weed WHACKER!!!! And its your own fault for being that dumb to not know that you're in danger of that thing. And another thing, you made your story sound actually like a story with all the *GASP* "whoosh whoosh" thing, that was just plain dumb. Get some lesson's on how to post something without acting like you're in Junior High
KAREN MARIE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN MARIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2000 at 8:15pm
Reply to message: 7.487.1
quote:

korn_chick originally wrote:
First of all, It's called a Weed WHACKER!!!! And its your own fault for being that dumb to not know that you're in danger of that thing. And another thing, you made your story sound actually like a story with all the *GASP* "whoosh whoosh" thing, that was just plain dumb. Get some lesson's on how to post something without acting like you're in Junior High

I don`t know what crawled up your bad side, but if you are having a crappy day, you don`t need to share it with us. If you don`t like my theatrical addition to the story, I quite frankly couldn`t give a rat`s banana. Get a life.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2000 at 8:28pm
quote:
korn_chick originally wrote: First of all, It's called a Weed WHACKER!!!! And its your own fault for being that dumb to not know that you're in danger of that thing. And another thing, you made your story sound actually like a story with all the *GASP* "whoosh whoosh" thing, that was just plain dumb. Get some lesson's on how to post something without acting like you're in Junior High
korn_chik, you need to take the advice you "offered" in your last statement.

Karen Marie, that was a frightful story! So glad that you survived the incident relatively unscathed!
WUVIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUVIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2001 at 10:04pm
It`s been a while since I`ve posted, and even a while since I`ve seen this ignorant message.
Not that I give a crap what you think, but the text formy story was from a webpage.
And it is NOT a Weed Wacker!
Hopefully you`ve outgrown your childish and snotty comment period.
Ain`t puberty hell?
Karen Marie... / ACCOLADY

"You never see Eve, Venus, or the Graces painted with cropped hair."
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2001 at 9:47pm
Reply to message: 7.408.1
Hey who are you????????????? Diane from Canada? lol Pick another name. This is funny but I must tell you that I had this registered name for over three years on this board and secondly people will get mixup with our names. Why don`t you add a middle name to your first name and everything would be okay.
dianefromcanada
WUVIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUVIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 10:08am
Reply to message: 7.1255.1
WOW,
Diane, I didn`t even notice that until you posted that!
How odd! I went back and just now noticed that someone had posted using the same exact name you use. Now that is really weird! Hope no one is playing with you.
:-) Karen Marie
Karen Marie... / ACCOLADY

"You never see Eve, Venus, or the Graces painted with cropped hair."
mary88199 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mary88199 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2002 at 9:13pm
this sounds a little sketchy....how...what...no.....this is a hoax
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic