Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Highlights turned purple!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Highlights turned purple!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:14pm
I went to the salon to get highlights put in my hair for the first time. They turned my hair purple. Then, they tried to fix it, they got some out, but not all. Then they sent me home with some shampoo that she made to get the rest of the purple out. But, I am afraid to use it because it will turn my hair even more blonde and it is too blondfe now because of them trying to cover up the purple. On top of messing up my hair, they charged me $90! Is that just wrong to me or is it wrong to others? Please let me know by emailing me! P.S. They said it was because I have virgin hair. But, when I got there, they did not even test it on my hair!Amanda
COUNT DOWN TO WEDDING
7 wks left
Stacey Rene`e View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Rene`e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2000 at 1:33pm
Wow sucks to be you i got highlights in my hair and it turned out cute but if you have hightlighted hair now to keep them blond you should use Silver by Matrix thats Great shampoo
gretchen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gretchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2000 at 2:03pm
First of all shampoo cannot turn your hair blonder. And by now I am sure the purple may have washed out. As far as having virgin hair....the best type to have....they are completely to blame because with virgin hair you had nothing in it to cause a problem....basically they messed up and do not use any silver shampoo, that will make it purple again.
blonde stylist View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blonde stylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2000 at 2:28am
I am a hairstylist,and I am very sorry to hear of your problem, It also upsets me because it gives us good hairstylists a bad name. There are a couple of ways to fix your hair. I can't believe they sent you home with a shampoo fix and charged you for their mess up! It sounds to me that they left the bleach in your hair too long and then tried to tone it, It's not because your hair was virgin either. I wish I could help you, Debi
blonde stylist View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blonde stylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2000 at 2:35am
no she shouldn't use the silver matrix because they over processed her hair and it will only keep it purple. so it sux to be you for being so wrong
BlueHair4me View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueHair4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2000 at 11:39pm
somebody help, what about blue hair...sux to be me right now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic