Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

chemical scalp burn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mcglynn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcglynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chemical scalp burn
    Posted: January 24 2000 at 6:11pm
HELP ME I recently dyed my hair to a blonde from black and to get it blonder I used blondesemma and it turned redish blonde people thought it looked fine but I didn't think so so two days later I changed it back to a black blue and 24 hrs later my scalp started to hurt and itch' now I have ooze that comes from my scalp and my ears and eyes are also inflicted can you find a way to help ease the itch and the ozzing I'm ready to cut all my hair off and applu bum cream
to my scalp.
hines View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2000 at 9:54pm
korn_chick View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korn_chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2000 at 1:28pm
go see someone, thats soo gross!
nevena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2000 at 12:57am
go See your doctor NOW!@!@!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic