Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Double-Process HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnnieB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Double-Process HELP!!!
    Posted: March 05 2000 at 2:00pm
Help! I have been dying my hair red for several months; last week my hairdresser dyed it almost black by mistake. In order to bring it back to red, she put bleach all over it. It is now A MESS! It has no body, the ends are destroyed! Only the color is acceptable. Should I trim the ends, would this help? Are there any treatments so that I might nurse my poor hair back to health? Having nervous breakdown, AnnieB
alley888 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alley888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2000 at 2:44pm
I had the same problem almost. I have naturally dark hair. I had it bleached blonde for the Summer and they burnt it very badly. I had a ton of hair fall out and break off at the scalp. For months I couldn't even run a comb through what was left of my hair. Now (9 months later) my hair is growing back. It has a layer at the scalp that is about 2 1/2 inches long. My hair was all one length. What I have found that helps is washing my hair daily with infusium 23, Finnesse Moisturizing condtioner, and infusium leave in conditioner. Also, once a week I use a deep conditioning treatment called Hask Placenta. My hair has wonderful texture and is growing back. Now the tangles just drop out in the morning. I have no split ends. Cutting it did not help with the split ends, it was just shorter with split ends. Conditioning it did help.

Now, if I could just get all the baby hairs back long again!! :-(

Hope this helps.

Alley
hairtech2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairtech2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2000 at 9:12pm
my suggestion is to use a product called aphoge [ sounds like 'afogee]they sell it at sally,s or other stores, if not then try to find the best protien treatment. why aphoge is the best is that its a animal protien. apply it, then heat with dryer until your hair dry and crispy. shampoo light/condition light.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic