Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vtackett View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vtackett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair color
    Posted: April 07 2000 at 11:20am
Ihave dark brown hair with some grey in it, I would like to color it to its natural color. I do not want it to be black. Can anyone tell me what I can put on it that will not change the color, or give me alot of red in it. Also have you heard of a color called expresso and who makes it and what color would that be on dark brown hair with grey.
Thank you, Valerie
AngelicJen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelicJen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2000 at 1:13am
i use expresso myself.. it's by Feria. It ends up being a very dark, rich brown color. The first couple of days it will appear very dark (if you wear black, it just about looks black. if you wear any other color, it tends to looks lighter, but this is just for the first few days, then it turns to it's permanent color). I put fire engine red chunks in my hair ever so often & once they begin to fade i have a variety of colors from grey to tangerine orange (yes, it covers all colors).. one set back. You have to re-apply about every one and a half - two months or it begins to be noticably faded (that when i go back to chunks). hope i was some help.

Jennifer
AngelicJen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelicJen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2000 at 1:14am
i use expresso myself.. it's by Feria. It ends up being a very dark, rich brown color. The first couple of days it will appear very dark (if you wear black, it just about looks black. if you wear any other color, it tends to looks lighter, but this is just for the first few days, then it turns to it's permanent color). I put fire engine red chunks in my hair ever so often & once they begin to fade i have a variety of colors from grey to tangerine orange (yes, it covers all colors).. one set back. You have to re-apply about every one and a half - two months or it begins to be noticably faded (that when i go back to chunks). hope i was some help.

Jennifer
robotbj 12 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotbj 12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2000 at 8:53pm
i need a colr for sensitive skin, anf suggestions...
robotbj 12 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotbj 12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2000 at 8:57pm
i need a color for sensitive skin, anf suggestions...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic