Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Horrifying mixup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GoDeSsEmMy225 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoDeSsEmMy225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horrifying mixup
    Posted: October 31 2000 at 3:32pm
I've enjoyed reading all the other posts. Anyways, about my huge hair blooper, this is what happened. I happen to look amazingly like my best friend, Chelsey. Now, Chelsey and I went to the hair salon together to get a haircut. Chelsey(whose hair was at her butt, as was mine) wanted to get a super-short haircut. I only wanted to have the split ends taken off, so about one or two inches cut. Well, we went into the salon and the ladies sat us down next to each other. We were talking to each other while waiting for the stylists to finish blowdrying their other clients. The hairstylists finished with the other clients, and we told them what we wanted. The my stylist got a phone call and went to take it. Chelsey's stylist went to get another comb. Chelsey had to go to the bathroom, so she went. Now, heres the confusing part. Chelsey's stylist came back and must have thought I was Chelsey. She sprayed my already damp hair with water and began the haircut. At first I though it was weird that I'd been sitting in the chair so long without her being done, but I figured she was taking her time. When Chelsey came back, she looked at what the lady was doing, looked puzzled, but let the girl go on. When I felt the scissors cutting near my neck, I jumped out of the chair. She had started to cut all my hair into a pixie, which is what Chelsey had wanted. lucky for me, she hadn't finished, so my hair was only at my neck. I was devastated, though. My hair is slightly curly, thick and a teeny bit frizzy, so that cut wasn't a good one for me! I was so upset when I saw my hair on the floor, but I soon got over it. I waited for Chelsey to have her hair cut, and when she was done the very sympatheitc sylist said I didn't have to pay for the cut. I did give her a five dollar tip for being so nice about it, though. Chelsey, her hair looking really cute, was so sorry she didn't mention it. She thought I had decided to get a cut like hers. That was three years ago and now my hair is three inches below my bra strap. I love it this length!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic