Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please respond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please respond
    Posted: March 04 2001 at 4:25pm
Hi,

I want to get hair extensions like Vanessa Williams on "Dance with me", you know the real pale blond ones? I just want ones I can clip on. I have this velcro ones that don`t have much staying power! Does anyone know where I can purchase these?

Thanks
Blonde rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2001 at 1:58pm
Reply to message: 7.871.1
Does this pic help?

Randy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2001 at 9:34pm
Try a wig store or a toupee shop. you can buy the clips to sew on to the wefts of hair. They usually run about $3 a piece.
Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2001 at 3:51pm
Reply to message: 7.902.1
quote:

Randy originally wrote:
Try a wig store or a toupee shop. you can buy the clips to sew on to the wefts of hair. They usually run about $3 a piece.

Thanks alot

your the only one who responded
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic