Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i want pamella lee's hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i want pamella lee's hair
    Posted: January 23 2000 at 7:32pm
i really want curly hair like pamella lee's. But I dont know how to get my hair to do that. Cananyone help
wavywoman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavywoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2000 at 12:41pm
I don't know what her style is right now, but hopefully you are asking for the same tousled do I remember her having!
This is from a November 1998 Celebrity Hairstyles Magazine article... (Hopefully nobody gets me for plagarism!)
"All across the country, it's known as the un-done do, windswept hair or the "just-got-out-of-bed" lok. Whatever the length, it's tousled, free and textured. While getting the sexy style isn't as easy as it looks, if you've got long hair and layers, it wont take much practice. At Visions Salon at West Palm Beach, FL, Tom Monticello suggests drying the hair to remove most of the moisture first. Then experiment with styling techniques. If you've got long layers, you can set hair on Velcro rollers and fingercomb it out. Or, twist individual strands like PAMELA ANDERSON does and dry them in place. When you're going for a sultry style, always consider color. Blond is still the shade to be.
THIS STYLE WORKS BEST IF:
Your hair is fine to medium in volume and medium in texture.
Your hair is naturally straight or slighly wavy.
THIS STYLE REQUIRES:
Daily quick styling. Start with freshly shampooed hair. Towel dry, then dry on high heat to remove moisture and add your favorite texturizing creme. Fingerstyle hair as you continue drying. Wrap a few strands around two fingers or twist them as you dry. For a textural finish, take a small amount of wet/dry styling creme, liquefy between your palms and finger brush ends.
A trim every 6 to 8 weeks.
THIS STYLE IS NOT RECOMMENDED IF:
You have a really long face or a high forehead.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic