Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I get my hair to do THAT!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roxy_Beej View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roxy_Beej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I get my hair to do THAT!?
    Posted: March 07 2000 at 11:36pm
Hey!~

Well I've been noticing all of the curly hair on tv. One that stands out is Britney Spears. now I know usually I wouldn't look to her as someone to model myself after, but I've come to love her curly hair in the "Bottom of my broken heart" video. I was curious as to how I could get my hair to curl loosely but curl all the way down to my roots like that. (ya know, none of that straight hair at the root and then POOF! it's curly.....all curly!) I've heard a lot about velcro curlers, but I haven't tried em...is my hair too short? my hair is about the lenght to my jaw.

thanks~

~Brittany~
desire View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2000 at 12:16pm
well, I have curly hair as well and I know what you are going through. I have long curly hair and it is very hard to take care of curly hair. I don't think that you have any thing to worry about so if you want to try that stuff than try it in your hair.

love,
Desire 00"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic