Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thin, fine curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Emmalee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmalee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thin, fine curly hair
    Posted: March 21 2000 at 3:25pm
I would like to hear from people who have thin, fine curly hair. I would like to know what products you use. I find that a lot of products make my hair feel goopy. Maybe I am using the wrong types of products. Mousses usually puff my hair up too much, and gels are usually too goopy. I have never used root-volumizing gels that someone else used on another hair forum, so I am going to try this. Would really appreciate hearing your product suggestions or any other tips you might have. Thanks.
mvarrati View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvarrati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2000 at 6:32pm
Curl-up by KMS. Then blow-dry with a diffuser with your head turned upside down. Works GREAT.
opal View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2000 at 2:20am
Try spray gel it is put on like hair spray so it is not so guppy
apv View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2000 at 5:42pm
Try Loreal Ant Frizz, it works great on wet and dry hair.
ssarrrrah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssarrrrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2000 at 11:26am
I have very fine curly hair. I use this stuff from Jaques Dessange, a French hair salon with offices all over the world. It's called Lait du Brushing (stupid name, I know) and it is like a leave-in conditioner that is not sticky and won't weigh down your hair. It's also really good as a blow-drying lotion if you want to wear your hair in a smooth style.
I have my hair cut in a short bob, all one lenghth. Right when I get out of the shower I comb my hair and put this stuff in. It comes out in ringlets and doesn't look frizzy or greasy. I love the way my hair looks when I blow dry it, but you probably already know what daily blowing does to hair like ours.
Anyway, here's a number that I found if you want to order the stuff: 800-882-8865
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic