Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

freshman with a problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mxggurrl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mxggurrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: freshman with a problem
    Posted: April 15 2000 at 10:27pm
OK, since last summer, i have been straightening my hair every day for school, but recently i've bee nwanting to wear it curly, just as a change of pace... the only problem is, my hair is uneven. I have almost tight ringlets in the front, and they get looser and looser as you go back on my head.... should i grow my hair out (it's about chin length when straightened, and angled back), or what? I have no idea what to do!
kate_910 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate_910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2000 at 3:13pm
I was in your same place last year. I always used to straighten my hair until 9th grade. I was afriad no one would like my curly hair but they loved it and its soo much easier to take care of. But in your case I wouldnt grow it out b/c lenght just pulls the curl out even more. Maybe cut it all the same length and grow it out from there? Whatever fits you will probably look fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic