Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly/Wavey uncrollable hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DrT View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly/Wavey uncrollable hair
    Posted: April 27 2000 at 11:35am
I have shoulder lenght curly/wavey hair, but am tired of the same ole style, which is layered all over. Are there any other sytles I can wear with this hair.
BETYBOOP View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BETYBOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2000 at 9:48pm
YES, YOU MIGHT WANT TO ANTICURL YOUR HAIR, IT TAKES THE FRIZZ AND MOST OF THE CURL OUT OF YOUR HAIR... IT WON'T MAKE IT ALL STRAIGHT BUT YOU COULD WEAR IT STRAIGHT AND IT WON'T TAKE SO LONE TO BLOW DRY... I HAVE VERY CURLY HAIR AND I ANTICURL MINE.. IT IS A THIO BASE INSTEAD OF A LYE BASE AND IT ISN'T SO HARSH ON THE HAIR... I HOPE I HELPED YOU.
jtsantos1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtsantos1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2000 at 8:35pm
Your hair type and style sounds exactly like mine! I am 30 years old and aslo have wavy/curly a little over the shoulder length hair that I have been wearing in the SAME OLD layered cut for as long as I can remember.

It takes me an hour and a half to blow dry it out, only to hair spray it so it ends up looking like a helmet- I hate it.

I have been trying to grow it out- but it seems to just get BIGGER instead of longer, and it is so dry and damaged from blow drying.

I am so upset, and also am desperately seeking a solution and a new "do". If you get any help, please pass it on.

Terri
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic