Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DYING TO WEAR MY HAIR DOWN!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DUQUESA View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUQUESA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DYING TO WEAR MY HAIR DOWN!!
    Posted: May 23 2000 at 5:07pm
MY HAIR IS SOOOO DRY! I WANT TO WEAR IT DOWN. WHEN IT IS WET IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND CURLY. AS IT STARTS TO DRY IT JUST GETS BIGGER AND FRIZZIER. BY THE TIME IT IS DRY THE ENDS ARE STICKING UP AND FRIZZY! THE ROOTS STAY PRETTY CURLY BUT THE ENDS ARE TERRIBLE. I HAVE SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! WHEN I WEAR IT UP IS A CLAW CLIP IT DOES GREAT BUT WHEN IT'S DOWN IT'S TERRIBLE. HELP!!!!
RockinLocks4u View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockinLocks4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2000 at 12:53pm
My daughter and I both have long curly hair and at times have the same problem.  I have found that if I really moisturize well in the shower with something like Joico's Moisturizer then put on Joico's Atima as a leave-in cond. before i comb through it keeps my hair from being so dry.  Now for the dried style, we have used just about every product, but keep going back to ISO's Bouncy Creme.  It activates the curl with very little frizz, but dries soft instead of stiff like other sculpting lotions and gels.  Try it!  If you end up not liking any of these products, you can take tham back, as they are guaranteed. Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic