Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly Frizzy Dry hair!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fuzzy hair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fuzzy hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly Frizzy Dry hair!!!!
    Posted: June 14 2000 at 10:49am
My hair is really bad I have tried practiclly every product there is none work very well. I have chemicaly straitened my hair twice that only gets rid of my curls not the frizz what canI do?
DEBORAH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEBORAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2000 at 1:16pm
The more products you use, gels, foam, etc. the more dry it's going to make your hair. You need a good conditioner after shampooing to get the moister back then you can roll your hair with adhesive rollers and let it air dry. If you do use a blow dyer you need it on cool to keep the frizz out. If you roll it on rollers, the larger the straighter, and let it air dry you get straighte hair or curly depending on the size of roller with no frizz. having your hair layered, even long layers helps the frizz also. I've been dealing with frizz for 50 years and now I have no frizz.
wildrose View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wildrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2000 at 8:43pm
I like my hair after I get done styling it but, when i go sit outside with friends at night the damp whether changes my style before I go back inside. I would like to find a way to style my hair curly for my busy schedule and work with it twice a week for staighter styles. I'm so tired of being embarrassed of my hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic