Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need help and i have apicture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jessigirltexas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessigirltexas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need help and i have apicture
    Posted: July 07 2000 at 9:45pm
http:/www.geocities.com/jessigirltexas/hairpictures.html

HOW DO I KEEP THE WET LOOK? NOTE THAT TWISTING AND GELS AND DIFFUSING DONT WORK. MY HAIR IS SUPER DRY!!!!
adrienne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrienne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2000 at 10:38am
I looked at your pic, and I would suggest, 1) go to a stylist and get a good trim. It looks like you may have split ends. They can also do a really good deep conditioning treatment for around $12. (I just had both done, and it worked wonders.) 2) Don't wrap your hair in a towel after you wash it. When your hair is soaking wet, apply a leave in conditioner, or something of that nature, and then either mousse(which I use and it gives me that wet look all day,) or gel. Hope this helps!

Adrienne
adrienne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrienne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2000 at 10:38am
I looked at your pic, and I would suggest, 1) go to a stylist and get a good trim. It looks like you may have split ends. They can also do a really good deep conditioning treatment for around $12. (I just had both done, and it worked wonders.) 2) Don't wrap your hair in a towel after you wash it. When your hair is soaking wet, apply a leave in conditioner, or something of that nature, and then either mousse(which I use and it gives me that wet look all day,) or gel. Hope this helps!

Adrienne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic