Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - about to have a wedding and need help with my hair!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

about to have a wedding and need help with my hair!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
help!!! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote help!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: about to have a wedding and need help with my hair!!!!
    Posted: December 23 2001 at 2:06am
i have naturally curly hair. i tried to straighten it with an at home kit. it only frizzed my hair!!!! so i then tried to perm it. that didnt help. now my hair is dry and frizzy and i am about to have a wedding, and i want to look good for it. i am now conditioning my hair and useing hot oil treatments, but i need to know how to get my curls back fast without useing chemicals(unless it is some formula that reverses the mess up, but i doubt they have that:( b/c a salon person told me not to perm it agin. please help me!!!!! i would greatly appreciate it. thank you so much.
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2002 at 10:03am
Reply to message: 9.923.1
Your stylist right, the last thing your hair needs right now is more chemicals. You are doing the right thing deep conditioning your hair and getting it back in good shape. I really like Aveda curl enhancing products for fighting frizz and locking in the natural curls. They have an entire line of curl enhancing products you might like. Check out the product at http://www.aveda.com/product/searchProduct.asp?dbxProducts=231 Good luck and I hope you get your curls back. ;)
hairstylist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairstylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2002 at 9:29am
Originally posted by help!!! help!!! wrote:

i have naturally curly hair. i tried to straighten it with an at home kit. it only frizzed my hair!!!! so i then tried to perm it. that didnt help. now my hair is dry and frizzy and i am about to have a wedding, and i want to look good for it. i am now conditioning my hair and useing hot oil treatments, but i need to know how to get my curls back fast without useing chemicals(unless it is some formula that reverses the mess up, but i doubt they have that:( b/c a salon person told me not to perm it agin. please help me!!!!! i would greatly appreciate it. thank you so much.

How soon is the wedding? First of all, Congradulations!
Second, use a hair repair reconstructor. The hot oil treatments only mask the problem. How long is your hair? There are styles out there that can cover up your hair condition. If it is long enough, your stylist can smooth out your hair with products and give you an updo that will hide the frizz. Make an appointment to have her practice. I have hidden many hair disasters with the right style. Good luck.
Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2002 at 9:50am
Well you could try this. I have heard that RX Professional Prescription Super Protein Pac hair repair does wonders for hair. It can be found at any Sally Beauty Supply. It can be bought by the bottle 8oz. for like $7.00 or in packets for like $. 99. It deep conditions the hair with protein and vitamins and helps to repair dry, brittle, lifeless damaged hair. It also helps to restore moisture and shine. I hope that helps you. Let me know the results if you try it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic