Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair breakage/need stylist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aileen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aileen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair breakage/need stylist
    Posted: August 22 2002 at 10:15am
Hi, I have two problems. The 1st is I have very coarse curly/frizzy hair. I`m tring to grow it all one length, but it is splitting & breaking like crazy. I do use salon products & I don`t wash it every day. I also condition a lot, so much that I`m having trouble getting rid of the build up. The second problem is I need a new stylist, someone who knows how to trim curly hair and can do color (I`m 41). I live in the Inland Empire in CA. My money situation is stressed & so is my transportation. Please help. I`m getting more & more bummed everytime I see the hair I`ve been growing breaking off & ending upm in the sink. And I dread returning to my stylist, it`s like going to a different person each time, my hair never turns out the same & I`ve got weird pieces of hair sticking out or up when they weren`t sticking before I got there. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic