Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need new way to wear curly hair down

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sandysandara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandysandara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2010 at 2:41am
One easy way would be to wash your hair at night, and comb it out in the shower with conditioner. When you get out of the shower, squeeze your hair dry with a towel-- don't rub-- until it's damp, not dripping. Mix a medium-hold gel in your hand with a drop of water and finger comb it through your hair. Braid your hair, and let it dry while you sleep. When you unbraid it, put a little gel on your hands and lightly touch your ends.

lolivivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolivivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2010 at 1:55am

A classic updo is the perfect way to add an elegant touch for your formal occasion, whether it be a wedding or prom or a special event.

No matter what your face shape, you can find an updo to suit your face. A long, narrow shaped face may benefit from a few face-framing tendrils of hair to soften the look.

hairguru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2010 at 11:51am
I get good results when I use mousse, putty, and a root lifter.  Scrunch your hair and blow dry with a diffuser.  To touch up later, spray a small amount of water or hairspray in your hair and scrunch.  When I feel like spending more time on my hair, I straighten it (just enough to get rid of some of the fuzz and curls) and then use curlers.  I know...it seems silly to straighten your hair if you want curls, but this gives me the most beautiful results!

Edited by hairguru - August 23 2010 at 10:37am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic