Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flat tops

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flat tops
    Posted: April 23 2003 at 10:15am
how come a lot of people who have flat top haircuts have a line on the top of their heads where the hair appears thinner -- it''''s like a strip going straight down the middle of the top of their hair...i''''ve seen it on military-men...and, others who just have that haircut.

i was wondering if anyone knows a reason for that.
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 10:17am
sorry i didnt mean to post twice
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 10:07pm
Hi.

A true flattop is not suppose to have a strip of thin hair on the top. This is an obvious mistake performed by the barber.

Funny Story; I live in a med-small town. There is an old barber in town with very shaky hands. You can spot his flattops a mile away because he leaves a perfect circle on top of the head. I always speak up and say "Old man Garner cut your hair, didn't he?" they are astonished that I guessed that right.

He- He
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 6:52pm
Some people have pointy heads on top...It's real hard to cut a flat top on them.
Flat top on a Point. Hmmm.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic