Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need a formal style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need a formal style
    Posted: December 10 2000 at 5:58pm
I have a spanish banquet on tuesday and i dont know how i should wear my hair. my mom sais i have to wear it down but my hair is kinda medium length and kinda boring. I dont have the time to get something professional. What would be fast, easy, and inexpensive and most of all my hair has to be down. Any ideas?
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2000 at 10:19pm
Reply to message: 13.7.1
first why does it have to be down? You can go with curls to dress it up. Also you can go for the angelic look of pulling sections from the front back and gather them in back with a dressy clip. Any of these helping? Need more ideas?
Jen :-)
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2000 at 7:29pm
Reply to message: 13.10.1
Well Jen, sry to bust ur bubble but the banquet has come and gone. It was the 12th.

But i do have a new year`s ball i have to go to. and my mom says that my hair looks bad up. And clips are not feesible with her.

Being that my hair is so think my hair does not hold a curl.
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic