Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dance hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Trents gurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trents gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dance hair
    Posted: February 05 2001 at 6:49pm
I have medium length hair, and I have a dance friday. I dont know what to do with it. If you have any suggestions please help me. It is really urgent. And if possible, I would like an updo.
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2001 at 7:20pm
Reply to message: 13.67.1
quote:

Trents gurl originally wrote:
I have medium length hair, and I have a dance friday. I dont know what to do with it. If you have any suggestions please help me. It is really urgent. And if possible, I would like an updo.

Have you check our Interactive Style Selector at the link below? Select Updo from the Styles dropdown.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Tammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2001 at 8:08pm
Reply to message: 13.68.1
What I have done a few times with my hair and it hasn`t moved a centimeter is have some bangs hanging out in the front(like a side part that is 1/4 in wide) then I put the rest in a tight ponytail. The hairspray that works the best is Aveda Firmata($11 a bottle) or you could use Rave #4($2 a bottle) Those work the best. After it`s in a tight ponytail take little (very little) sections and spray them gernerously with hair spray and then using 1/4 inch curling iron make spiral curls. Be sure to place them where you want them. After I`m done curling it I bobby pin them to make it look like a ball of curls and it looks very elegant. This up-do takes patience. Expected time span 2-6 hours pending on length and thickness. I hope I`ve helped you out. Good Luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic