Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i want a sexy/different do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RoxyChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxyChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i want a sexy/different do
    Posted: May 28 2001 at 12:22pm
my first formal is coming up and i want my hair to be completely different and kind of out there but still totally cute and sexy. my hair is about and inch and a half below my shoulders and is in between thick and thin. i have a picture if you want to see. my dress is a red lameh (thin, very shinny, and turns black when light isnt directly on it) with a black lace over it and at the chest it is black velvet and ties around my neck. any ideas?!?!?!
Style is what you see in the mirror.
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2001 at 6:51am
Reply to message: 13.116.1
Do you prefer your hair up or down or both?
A totally cute updo (at least imho) can be found at www.hairdos.com. It`s style 0683.
Other cute styles at hairdos.com are 0830, 1051, 0721.
The hairboutique itself offers some great styles, too! Have you visited the hair style gallery yet?
Depeding on how romanctic you are: http://www.maui.net/~hutching/styles.htm has pictures of romantic hairstyles. If the flowers are too much for you, you can always replace them with accessoires of your choice.

I hope you find something for you. Good luck!
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
Jessia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2001 at 7:12pm
For a neat hairdo try a curly messy-bun. Put your hair in a high ponytail and curl it. Then messily twist it up into a bun. Let a few wisps hang out.Your done!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic