Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Ideas??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crzy4Softball View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crzy4Softball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Ideas??
    Posted: June 08 2002 at 3:32am
I need a way to keep my hair back for my softball games....Something that I can do on my own.
Also, With that finger waves, can you do that with straight hair??? If so, could you email me with more info on how to do it: Princesstasha_01@msn.com.

I have shoulder length brown hair....Some would say that it is fine....as in very thin.

Thxz
roxxi74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxxi74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2002 at 5:58pm
Do you mean other than a ponytail? Another thing I do that`s really simple and cute, is pull my hair up high on my head and put it in a ponytail, but on the last loop, don`t pull the ponytail all the way through. Also, and I`ve never tried this one, but you can put it in a bun, and then pull pieces of hair out from the top so it gets that messy look.
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2002 at 6:41pm
:)What Roxxi said is about all you can do with your hair for softball games...well, at least that I can think of at the moment.
StArSpArK
Skyelah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyelah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2004 at 1:25am
If your or your mum or a good friend knows how to do braids, they are a great way of keeping your hair out of your face. Another thing about them is that they look neat and have heaps of variatios, a single braid, pigtail(2) Braids, uppside down braids... the list goes on! Hope i helped a little XOXOX Skye
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic