Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Up-do Steps??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmberInRockFalls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberInRockFalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Up-do Steps??
    Posted: September 17 2003 at 3:30pm
I need ideas for homecoming. I have shoulder length, thick brown hair. It'd be best if you could give me a pic and the steps to do it. All ideas welcomed!! thanks!! :)
Rock Falls Girl
AmberInRockFalls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberInRockFalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2003 at 8:35pm
bump
Rock Falls Girl
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2003 at 11:42am
As a guy I couldn't tell you a thing about updos other than to go to google and write in updos or hair updos and you will probably find all kinds of websites.
Good luck there, I think women with long hair look great in updos!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2003 at 9:44am
Ahem......HairBoutique.com currently has the most articles on the entire Internet that include step by step instructions for updos.

I personally wrote a booklet last Fall that included 15 different updos with step by step instructions. In fact, a new article was just posted this week with step by step instructions for Ballet Buns and easy to do updos at home. In fact, I did the updos myself on the model.

I have to say it frustrates me that we constantly get this message that people need to know where to get good updo info when so much is here at HairBoutique.com

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic