Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

C'mon Guys plz help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GT123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GT123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C'mon Guys plz help
    Posted: September 27 2004 at 7:44pm
My homecoming is next weekend and I need a hairstyle i Want it like up and curled with two strands hanging down by my face(curled) but my hair is so straight and it most likely will not stay curly that long and i dont want my hair to be so stiff either. My mom will be the one doing it so i wanted like a little thing that had step by step directions if anyone has any good tips or sites let me know
thanks
krazE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 9:53pm
I don't know about all, but most guys can only rate your hair if you have pics. So the wonderful ladies and hairdressers here can help you with that, and if you post a pic, I'm sure you will get plenty feedback.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2004 at 7:23am
I'm guessing your hair is long enough to put in a short pony. What I suggest is that you get a curly synthetic hair bun cover. Put your hair in a bun and pop the bun cover on.

You can easily go a different color with one of these for a nice effect.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic